2023-24 Season Player Registration
Visit our Divisions & Gameplay page for details on each House League division, including fee information, season format, key dates, rules and volunteering a as member of a team staff.
GET STARTED -->
House League Discounts
- Regular fee:
- U7-U15: $645 per player
- U18: $545 per player
- New player discount:
- If you are in your first season of girls' hockey in any House League Division (even if you have played boys' hockey), you can register for $495 this season.
- Use Promo Code: "First Time" or "First Time U18".
- If you have played in another Girls Association the discount doesn't qualify.
- $50 discount for U18, $150 discount for all other age groups.
- Goalie discount (U13, U15, U18):
- Full time goalies in U13, U15 and U18 can register for $495 this season.
- Note that we can only accept a maximum of 4 goalies per division, so this discount is on a first come, first served basis.
- Select "Goalie Registration"
- Only 1 discount can be applied per registration
HOW TO REGISTER
This is the first step in setting up your family with all the required information for participation in the 2023-2024 season. Please read the following instructions, then select the Registration Link at the bottom of this page to get started.
STEP 1: Create your account
- If this is your first time registering you MUST create a "New Account" to begin.
- Within your account you will add other family members.
- If your family has participated with another organization that uses the RAMP registration system, you may already have an account.
STEP 2: Log in to the registration portal and select family member to register
- Once your account is created, please log in.
- Select PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION
- Select SEASON - 2023-24
- Select FAMILY MEMBER TO REGISTER
- Add a Family Member - complete all Participant Info - HCRID (Hockey Canada Registration ID is not needed)
STEP 3: Select your Division
- Rep (Your coach will give you the password)
- U13AA,A,B (2011-2012)
- U15AA,A,BB (2009-2010)
- U18AA,A,BB,B (2006-2008)
STEP 4: Complete Waivers and Emergency Contact Info
- House League
- House League U9 (4, 5, 6 years old; 2017-2019 birth years)
- House League U9 (7, 8 years old; 2015-2016 birth years)
- House League U11 (9,10 years old; 2013-2014 birth years)
- House League U13 (11,12 years old; 2012-2011 birth years)
- House League U15 (13,14 years old; 2010-2009 birth years)
- House League U18 (15,16,17 years old; 2006-2008 birth years)
- All waivers (Registration, Code of Conduct and Rowan's Law) MUST BE SIGNED BY THE PARTICIPANT
- Parent/Guardian signature is required, at the bottom of the page, once the Participant has signed all waivers.
- Enter Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact information
- If you are entering this information for the first time, please select "Add New Family Member"
STEP 5: Submit Registration
- Confirm details and submit
- To register another family member, select REGISTER from the menu on the left side of the register
Paying your registration fees
You have three payment options after submitting your registration online.
- Credit Card
- Credit cards there is a 2.3 % surcharge to cover what Visa charges us.
- Setting your first payment as credit card, Ramp will automatically create future payments using the same credit card on the payment dates below. To change payment type please reach out to the registrar.
- Email Payment via Interac e-transfer
- Send Payment to: [email protected]
- No Question/Answer required it is Auto deposited
- In the comment field, please put your daughter's name and what division this is for
- Our Bank has limits on how much we can receive in a Day/Week/Month. If the transaction fails please try again the next day. We are unable to alter the limits.
- Send a Cheque payable to SMGHA, to John Wilson 33 Golden Bear Stouffville L4A 1N3.
Rep Payments Plan
- Initial payment $500
- Sept 1 1/4 remaining balance
- Oct 1 1/4 remaining balance
- Nov 1 1/4 original remaining balance
- Dec 1 1/4 original remaining balance