2022-23 Season Player Registration
Visit our Divisions & Gameplay page for details on each House League division, including fee information, season format, key dates, rules and volunteering a as member of a team staff.
Before registering, please review the OWHA and City of Markham vaccination policies.
- Key dates:
- Registration: Opens May 9, 2022
- Evaluation skates for house league: Late September.
- Evaluation skate schedule: will be posted in early September
- Season ends: Early April
HOW TO REGISTER
This is the first step in setting up your family with all the required information for participation in the 2022-2023 season. Please read the following instructions, then select the Registration Link at the bottom of this page to get started.
STEP 1: Create your account
- If this is your first time registering you MUST create a "New Account" to begin.
- Within your account you will add other family members.
- If your family has participated with another organization that uses the RAMP registration system, you may already have an account.
STEP 2: Log in to the registration portal and select family member to register
- One your account is created, please log in.
- Select PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION
- Select SEASON - 2022-23
- Select FAMILY MEMBER TO REGISTER
- Add a Family Member - complete all Participant Info - HCRID (Hockey Canada Registration ID is not needed)
STEP 3: Select your Division
- U13AA,A,BB/B (2010-2011)
- U15AA,A,A/BB (2008-2009)
- U18AA,A,BB (2005-2007)
STEP 4: Complete Waivers and Emergency Contact Info
- House League U7 (4, 5, 6 years old; 2016-2018 birth years)
- House League U9 (7, 8 years old; 2014-2015 birth years)
- House League U11 (9,10 years old; 2012-2013 birth years)
- House League U13 (11,12 years old; 2011-2010 birth years)
- House League U15 (13,14 years old; 2009-2008 birth years)
- House League U18 (15,16,17 years old; 2005-2007 birth years)
- All waivers (Registration, Code of Conduct and Rowan's Law) MUST BE SIGNED BY THE PARTICIPANT
- Parent/Guardian signature is required, at the bottom of the page, once the Participant has signed all waivers.
- Enter Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact information
- If you are entering this information for the first time, please select "Add New Family Member"
STEP 5: Submit Registration
- Confirm details and submit
- To register another family member, select REGISTER from the menu on the left side of the register
GET STARTED --> Click Here to Register
House League Friend Requests
Friend requests will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. We will only consider one reciprocal friend request for a player in the same division/age group. This means that if you enter the name of a friend on our Friend Request Form, they must also submit the name of your player on their form. Please complete a friend request form for siblings.
- Submit Friend Request Form by October 1, with the name of the 'friend.'
- Your friend with need to submit a 'Friend Request Form' with your name.
Volunteer with the SMGHA: Team Staff and Convenors
Coaches and Trainers: We are currently looking for Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Trainers for all divisions. Joining these young players on the ice is an incredibly rewarding experience. If you’re concerned about coaching for your first time, no need to worry. We have a number of experienced coaches who will help you get started. Note that Trainers must be women.
Convenors: If you’re the type of person who want to contribute to a great hockey experience for our kids, but doesn’t want to get on the ice, a division Convenor is a great way to get involved. The time commitment for a Convenor is minimal – you’re really there to support the coaches and provide some coordination support to help get the season underway.
Paying your registration fees
You have three payment options after submitting your registration online.
- Credit Card
- Credit cards there is a 2.35% surcharge to cover what Visa charges us.
- Setting your first payment as credit card, Ramp will automatically create future payments using the same credit card on the payment dates below. To change payment type please reach out to the registrar.
- Email Payment via Interac e-transfer
- Send Payment to: [email protected]
- No Question/Answer required it is Auto deposited
- In the comment field, please put your daughter's name and what division this is for
- Our Bank has limits on how much we can receive in a Day/Week/Month. If the transaction fails please try again the next day. We are unable to alter the limits.
- Send a Cheque payable to SMGHA, to John Wilson 33 Golden Bear Stouffville L4A 1N3.
Rep Payments Plan
- Initial payment $500
- Sept 1 1/4 remaining balance
- Oct 1 1/4 remaining balance
- Nov 1 1/4 original remaining balance
- Dec 1 1/4 original remaining balance